A 1-page site is a very common implementation for small business owners who are looking for a web presence with low maintenance. A one-page website works similarly to a landing page, in that it contains everything relevant to your product or service without needing to click elsewhere. Such a site comes with plenty of benefits, as it enables you to create a linear narrative that leads your visitors through your conversion funnel. Here are the key features of a 1-page site.
- Characteristics of a 1-Page Site
- Easier to create and manage
- Less time-consuming to put together and maintain over time
- A single page enables you to create a linear narrative over which you have full control
- Simplifies your message
- Users can get all the information they need without needing to leave the site
- Helps increase conversions
- Improved performance
- Optimized for mobile
- Package (A) Deliverables
We are different in our approach when it comes to content development and creation. We work with you to gather content, develop the messaging and implement the site. Most 1-page sites can be delivered in less than a week from project initiation to production deployment.