A multi-page site is primarily used for a small to mid-sized business owner who is looking for a web presence with content that needs to be segmented when presented to a customer. This service will create a 5 page website, that contains a standard structure which typically consists of the following: Landing Page (Home), About Us, Contact Us, Products and/or Services, and one other optional page which can be anything of your choice. Common optional pages may include a BLOG, Testimonials, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), Teams Page, isolation of Products from Services, or any other relevant additional information that the business owner wishes to showcase.
While generation of content for multiple pages can sometimes take more time and effort there are huge benefits for search engine indexing, navigation and growth. This is the most popular package selected by our customers and provides the best overall value in terms digital presentation for most businesses. One other factor leading to the selection of this package is that each page can contain reference tags to better promote various aspects of your business thereby creating a wider reach on the internet through properly implemented SEO. Expansion and growth of multi-page sites is another reason why we recommend this choice for the best value over time over 1-page sites. Here are the key features of a multi-page site.
We offer flexible payment options.
- Characteristics of a Multi-Page Site
- Distinct segmentation of navigation related to the user experience
- Highly expandable for future growth
- Broader focus for content promotion and SEO optimization
- Best choice for rich media presentation without impacting performance
- Broadens the message and reach of the content through meta tags
- Specially engineered for products, services or blogging
- Supports the use of categories and sub-categories for posts
- Easily scalable and expandable
- Follows traditional navigation techniques familiar to most people
- Package (B) Deliverables
- 5 distinct website pages
- Landing Page
- About Us
- Contact Us
- User-Defined Page (one of the following examples)
- Teams Page (Company Contacts)
- other …
- Segmented Menu Navigation
- Enhanced Content Caching
- Enhanced SMTP Relay
- Embedded Image Compression
- Home Page Slider
- Enhanced Site Firewall ($99 value)
- User-Defined Backup Schedules with full site recovery
- Basic Forms Engine
- Avada, BeTheme, Enfold or X-Theme/X-PRO Theme
- 5 distinct website pages
We work with you though the generation of content for the site and develop various prototypes to ensure the end product meets your desired outcome.